Work for us
Working for Totaljobs Group has many benefits; whether you are working from home, in our head office in London, or in one of our UK hubs, there’s a great atmosphere, family feel and a passion for helping each and every employee succeed.
We've successfully adapted to our new hybrid approach to working and have developed toolkits to support our hiring managers welcome new employees joining us - wherever they are based. We believe first impressions count and so we work hard to ensure that our new starters have the best experience possible.
Take a look at our current vacancies to see if the right job for you is at TJG.
If you’ve found a job you like the look of, we’ve included everything you need to know when applying to TJG here.
Tips for applying
Do your research
Whenever you’re applying for a new job, it’s important that you do your research and are well prepared. A great place to start is to read the job description carefully.
Below are some useful links to help you do your research
- What we do
- Life at Totaljobs Group
- Benefits and rewards
- Check out our Instagram
- Check out our LinkedIn
So, if you’re applying for a role at TJG, keep exploring this website. And if you ever have any questions you can contact TJGRecruitment@totaljobsgroup.com for more information.
- Read the job description carefully – does your experience match most of the requirements and is this job what you are looking for? And remember this should include your transferable skills.
- Check your CV – is it up to date and does it give all the information you need to stand out for the role you applying for?
- Make sure you use your application to tell us why you’re a great fit for the position and for TJG.
What happens to your application?
- When we receive your application, we will send you an email confirmation.
- Our Talent team will consider your application, and you can expect to hear from us within approximately 2 weeks.
- If your application is successful, our Talent team will get back to you by email or telephone. They’ll then let you know about next steps.
DE&I at TJG
To make sure we have the best people in the right role at TJG, we’re really clear that we have to make championing diversity, equity and inclusion a top priority. To help us with this, we ask all our applicants to complete a candidate diversity form.
Completing the form is optional and confidential but it gives us the information we need to measure how we are doing against our DE&I objectives, and to ensure that we are attracting a diverse pool of talent.
If you do choose to complete the form, thank you! We really appreciate it, and we take your confidentiality very seriously. Only our HR team receive the information you give on this form and the recruiting line manager will not have access. And, of course, we will never publish or use the information in any way that will identify you or any other candidates.
You can find out more about our approach to DE&I here.
Our hiring process
- If you are invited to an interview our Talent team will make sure you have the information you need, but if you are not sure of anything you can get in touch with them at any time.
- Make sure you are well prepared for your interview – there are lots of useful tips here.
- Be yourself – remember you’ve been invited to an interview because of the skills and experience you demonstrated in your application.
- What to wear? The important thing is you’re comfortable. We want our people to feel that they can bring their whole selves to work, and this includes at their interview.
- Our whole hiring process usually takes between 30-60 days and we will keep you updated at every stage.
Starting at TJG
We know that starting a new job can be nerve wracking, and joining a new company right now brings its own challenges. Our line managers are ready to welcome new team members – whether you’re working in an office, from home, or a mix of both. After all, first impressions count so we’re doing everything we can to ensure that our new starters have the best TJG experience possible.
Work plays a huge part in someone’s life, and that’s why we are dedicated to helping people find the job they want. That’s why, at Totaljobs Group, our mantra is ‘make moves matter’.
If you’d like to make your next move matter and join the Totaljobs Group team – please apply today.