But don’t take our word for it, check out what some of our most recent new starters said when we asked them why they chose to join Totaljobs Group
Research is a very important part of applying for a new position, as we want to make sure you are prepared and informed before you begin your journey with us at Totaljobs Group.
Below are some useful links to help you do your research
We recommend you visit our Careers Advice site, for tips and techniques on your application.
- Make sure you adapt your CV to the role you are applying for here.
- Take your time reading the advert and match the requirements and key skills to those you have and make sure these are on your CV too.
- Don’t forget to include your achievements as this is what we want to celebrate with you.
- Double check your CV for any grammatical errors.
- Consider: why are you the right person for this position?
What to expect next:
- Once you have applied you will receive an email confirming your application, giving you a job reference number.
- We will review your application and be in touch within three working days.
- Make sure you watch out for an email or call from someone in our recruitment team to discuss your application in more detail.
We have numerous job boards, working as part of Totaljobs Group in the UK. Take some time to read up on our company structure.
We recommend you visit our Careers Advice site, for tips and techniques on interview success. For example: